Baltimore Has the Cool Factor and People Are Noticing!August 28, 2017
A few weeks ago, Smithsonian.com ran an article with the title, “How Baltimore Quietly Became the East Coast’s Next Cool City.” It’s about a Maryland native who returns to explore the city for the first time in two decades and finds something unexpected – a vibrant, trendy, diverse city, with lots of Millennials, bursting at the seams with the “cool” factor.
What Makes Baltimore So Appealing?
Here are some of the things that are attracting newcomers to Baltimore, America’s largest independent city:
- A mix of quaint communities, old neighborhoods with longtime residents, and revitalized areas.
- A growing number of big corporations and more job opportunities.
- Lots of small businesses, both old and new.
- A vibrant, upscale waterfront area and Inner Harbor area.
- Proximity to other cities – Baltimore is within a half-hour’s drive to D.C., an hour’s to Philadelphia and two hour’s to New York.
- Home to America’s first research university and one of the best medical institutions in the country – Johns Hopkins University Hospital.
- An eclectic mix of restaurants and bars.
- Diverse and high-spirited nightlife in some areas.
- Major league sports teams including the Baltimore Ravens NFL team and the Baltimore Orioles, as well as home to the annual Preakness Stakes horse race, part of the Triple Crown.
Lakeside Title’s Baltimore City Office Is Here to Serve You
If you’re looking for a title service company in Baltimore, Lakeside Title Company is here to serve the diverse community. Our Baltimore City office is conveniently located at 1200 South Charles Street. We offer title insurance and numerous title services to streamline residential and commercial transactions for buyers, sellers, lenders and realtors. To learn more about our comprehensive title-related services, give us a call at 410-992-1070. We look forward to the chance to serve you!